Keto Peanut Butter Cookies You Can Make or Buy
Peanut butter keto cookies are a great way to handle keto cravings, since they are small and easy to keep in your purse or backpack. You can have them handy in your house or workplace within easy reach. The carbs in peanut butter are perfect for keto and low carb diets. You can enjoy these without worrying it will kick you out of ketosis status.
We will start with keto peanut butter cookies recipes you can make. Below we have the keto peanut butter cookies you can buy.
Worried About the Carbs In Peanut Butter?
Since keto is all about being healthy, let's take a look at the carbs in peanut butter using the low sodium and sugar brand “Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter”. Its nutritional numbers are based on 2 tbsp per serving, which is about what you get in a keto peanut butter cookie.
Doing the net carb calculation, we see a 32 g serving gives us 6 g carbs and 2 g dietary fiber, for a net carb count of 4g. The fat and protein ratios are in a good keto ratio. You can be happy and enjoy low carb peanut butter cookies and stay in your diet, just like with our keto peanut butter fudge.
4 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
For easy peanut butter cookies, here is the famous 4 ingredient pb cookies you can make quick and easy:
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Low Sugar Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Erythritol or similar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.Roll into small 1″ balls and place on greased cookie sheet and press down with a fork.Bake on a preheated oven at 350F for 12 minutes or until slightly browned.Let set for 10 minutes and enjoy.
If you are creating a list of low carb focused truvia recipes, you can substitute the erythritol for truvia. To make a 3 ingredient pb cookie, take away the vanilla extract (and some of the flavor). Of course, the peanuts are low carb, which makes this an easy keto cookie recipe.
Almond Flour Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
You can modify this easy keto cookie recipe and add almond flour as follows:
1 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup MCT Oil
The recipes calls for a cook time of 12 minutes, but you can reduce that slightly to 9-12 minutes for a soft cookie. That's how to keep peanut butter cookies soft.
This keto cookie recipe is one of our top viewed recipes, so we hope you save it and use it frequently. For a nice design, some cooks like to make a criss cross using the fork to make it a peanut butter criss cross keto cookie recipe (tongue twister!). With just 51 calories these peanut butter cookies won't add pounds to your mid-section, either. This recipe is part of our low carb peanut butter cookies collection.
Where To Buy Peanut Butter Keto Cookies
If you prefer to purchase your keto peanut butter cookies, there are 4 good low carb options to choose from.
Quest Protein Cookies
Quest is a brand that understands keto, and this cookie is no exception. This large format peanut butter cookie comes with lots of protein and very little sugar or carbs. You get:
- 15g Protein, 5g Net Carbs, 2g Sugars, 9g Dietary Fiber, 250 Calories, 17g Fat
- Sweetened with Erythritol and Stevia
- Made with Peanut Butter and Sea Salt
- Gluten Free / Soy Free / All Natural
Know Peanut Butter Keto Cookie
With 1g less net carbs, the Know peanut butter cookies are even more keto friendly:
- There are no artificial sweeteners or colors, sugar alcohols or cane sugar in KNOW Better Cookies. Gluten free, grain free, soy free, and dairy free.
- HEALTHY, LOW CARB SNACK: Containing only 4g of net carbs and 8g of protein derived from natural, clean ingredients like almonds, peanut butter and flax seeds, KNOW Foods protein cookies are a delicious, guilt-free snack perfect for goal-oriented diets including Low Carb, Paleo & Keto.
- KETO FRIENDLY FOOD: With a 3:1 Keto ratio, KNOW cookies are the perfect Keto snack. Healthy fat sources like chia, peanut, flax, and coconut give you 3g of good fats for every gram of protein and carbohydrates.
- SWEETENED WITH ALLULOSE INSTEAD OF SUGAR: KNOW Better Cookies are sweetened with allulose, “the sugar-free sugar.” Found in nature in things like figs and maple syrup, allulose has only 1/10th the calories of cane sugar, and none of the blood sugar impact.
Niu Keto Cookies
Another low digestible carb peanut butter cookie you can try is the Niu Keto cookies, and yes, peanut butter is one of the flavors they carry.
The Nui Cookies use natural sweeteners like erythritol and monk fruit to keep the net carbs low. Take a look at the Niu nutritional label and you'll see it reports 18g carbs with only 4g net carbs:
So with just 4g net carbs per package, you can have a sealed package of low carb peanut butter cookies for anywhere you go and you can handle those cravings and stay in ketosis. We've even brought these to Taco Bell to have as our dessert.
Low Carb Same Day Delivery
With same day delivery and the pantry service you can find your keto cookies are just minutes away in most cases, especially if you live in a large metropolitan area.
Ready to try more keto desserts?