Three Delicious Easy Keto Pancakes Recipes
If you are a pancake lover and you love pancakes too much to give them up, then the best keto pancakes will be an essential staple for you. You should know how you can cook them right at your home in just minutes. With these 3 easy keto pancake recipes, you can always have an easy way to prepare a healthy keto breakfast. Keto pancakes include just a few ingredients and they provide the perfect keto ratio that includes 70% fats 25% protein, and 5 percent carbs. You can easily prepare your easy keto pancakes every morning if you are maintaining a keto diet, and is a great way to break an intermittent fast. Here are my three favorite keto pancake recipes that you can enjoy for your breakfast or other meal:
Keto pancakes with almond flour or coconut flour
What you need:
These low carb pancakes are quick to make, taste like everyday pancakes and you can even add protein powder (1 scoop, 25g) and cut the almond flour in half to have a pancake with a higher protein count.
Low Carb Pancakes With Coconut Flour
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients very well until the mixture becomes smooth in texture.Melt a tablespoon of butter on a non-stick pan using medium-low heat, When the butter melts and becomes golden pour some of the mixture into the pan to start a keto pancake cooking.
Cook this keto pancake recipe for 90-240 seconds (1.5 mins to 4 mins), and flip once it is solid enough to turn (use your spatula to check flipability). After cooking both sides, transfer it into a plate.
Do the same with rest of mixture, one pancake at a time
After cooking all the pancakes, combine a serving of pancakes together in one plate and apply some cream cheese topping.
Optionally add whole whipped cream.
Fluffy Keto Pancakes
Keto shopping list (ingredients)
- 2 large eggs, separated
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup liquid egg whites or egg substitute*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Butter or oil for cooking
Here's how to make this keto buttermilk keto pancake recipe:
- In a small bowl beat up egg whites very well with a little pinch of salt in it, You can use a hand mixer or electric mixer.
- In another large bowl mix vanilla extract, egg yolks, buttermilk and mixed egg whites.
- Use a separate bowl, add coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and protein powder. Add up the mixture and all dry ingredients
- Fold the whipped egg whites into the batter; make surenot to deflate the whites.
- After this, Get a non-stick pan on medium heat, preheated and pour some butter on it to melt, pour ¼ cup batter on the pan and move with a spoon to get a good circle shape.
- Keep on cooking its until you see bubbles on the top, cook both sides till the Keto pancake gets light brown.
- This is for one serving of fluffy buttermilk pancake.
Low Carb Protein Pancakes With Peanut Butter
Your shopping list (ingredients)
- Condensed milk and peanut filling
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 drops liquid Sucralose
- 1.8 ounces freshly shelled peanuts
- ½ teaspoon Stevia
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 5 drops liquid Sucralose
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Roast 2 ounces of peanuts until it gets brown.
- Grind the peanuts, and salt, stevia sweetener. You can use a food processor or mortar and pastel.
- For the preparation of condensed milk, pour 2 drops liquid sucralose in ¼ cup cream and boil them, when it becomes thick like condensed milk, let it cool and set it aside.
- Mix ½ cup almond flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ baking soda and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add ¼ cup Almond milk, 5 drops Liquid sucralose, 1 Egg and ½ teaspoon coconut oil and mix very well.
- Put your non-stick pan on heat and melt 1/8 teaspoon of coconut oil when it gets hot pour some mixture and covers the pan for cooking it. After some time ( one minute) the keto pancake should be half-cooked.
- Sprinkle peanut filling and spread Keto condensed milk on half side of Keto pancake and spread butter on another side. Cover the pan again.
- When one side is brown, transfer it into plate let it cool. Do the same with every pancake, once they are cooled fold the pancakes and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Top with your favority peanut butter and whole whipped cream
Fluffy Low Carb Keto Blueberry Pancake
These are the tastiest of the low carb pancakes you can make and have non-keto folks enjoy as much as regular pancakes.
Make these in just 40 minutes from start to finish and keep them in the fridge to have secondary servings. They last 2-3 days if you keep them wrapped in the fridge.
Low Carb Keto Pancake with Blueberries
- Use a blender to mix all the ingredients well ( Do not the add blueberries yet).Pour this mixture into a bowl and stir in the blackberries. Let this mixture thicken for 5-10 minutes. ( In case of the batter is too thick you can add some milk in it)Pre-heat your pan on medium-low, and make sure the pan is greased perfectly, then pour ¼ cup of the batter on the pan and cover the bottom of the pan immediately.After 2-3 mins when it gets slightly brown, flip and brown the other side for 1-2 mins, and then transfer it to a plate and serve it.Fluffy low carb keto blueberry pancakes can be frozen up for two months.
Alternative Low Carb Keto Pancake Recipe Instructions
- These easy keto pancakes are quick and easy to make. First of all, you have to get a large mixing bowl. In this bowl, you can mix the egg yolks easily.You need to have another small bowl, and use an electric mixer to mix all things finely.If you want to make your Keto pancake more fluffy and light you can use egg whites for that. When you add yolks with the dry mixture and egg white separately, It gives a boost of lightness to your fluffy Keto pancake.Always cook pancakes for 2-3 minutes and wait for them to get light brown in color. Use additional 1-2 minutes time to cook the other side when you flip the pancake to another side.You can use your non-stick pan to melt butter on it.Don’t flip your keto pancake until it is firm enough to be flipped.
Low Carb Pancake Mix
If you want to keep it simple and just pick up one of the low carb pancake mix to have on hand ready to make pancakes when you desire.
It should be noted that low carb pancake mixes are slightly higher in carbohydrates, so you'll need to be careful in how many you consume each day.
To calculate net carbs, you take the low carb pancake mix's carbs, 16g here, and subtract the dietary fiber, 5g, to get a net carb of 11g for a serving of 2 keto pancakes from this mix. Be careful to keep your intake of these pancakes to 2 or fewer per day.
References and Curation Citations
(2018, July 22). Keto peanut pancakes. Curated from www.ruled.me/keto-peanut-pancakes/
Aobadia,Emma Shevtzoff, (2018, May 26). Keto with berries and whipped cream. Curated from www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-pancakes-berries-whipped-cream
DELISH EDITORS, Keto pancakes. Curatedfrom www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a58712/keto-pancakes-recipe/
Arman, (2018 June 18).
fluffy keto blueberry pancakes. Curated from thebigmansworld.com/2018/06/18/fluffy-low-carb-keto-blueberry-pancakes-paleo-vegan/