If you are a pancake lover and you love pancakes too much to give them up, then these keto pancakes will be an essential staple for you. You should know how you can cook them right at your home in just minutes. With these keto-friendly pancakes, you can always have an easy way to prepare a healthy keto breakfast. Keto pancakes include very few ingredients that provide the perfect keto ration that includes 70% fats 25% protein, and 5 percent carbs. You can easily prepare your keto breakfast every morning if you are maintaining a keto diet, and is a great way to break an intermittent fast. Here are my three favorite keto pancake recipes that you can enjoy for your breakfast or other meal:
Keto pancakes with almond flour
- 3 Eggs large, White and yolks separated
- 2 oz heavy whipping (double) cream
- 2 teaspoons of erythritol granulated salt
- 2 oz almond flour perfectly ground
- 1 teaspoons of butter
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
For a healthy keto breakfast of keto pancakes, here are the step by step instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients very well until the mixture becomes smooth in texture.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter on a non-stick pan using medium-low heat, When the butter melts and becomes golden pour some of the mixture into the pan to start a keto pancake cooking.
- Cook this for 90-240 seconds (1.5 mins to 4 mins), and flip once it is solid enough to turn (use your spatula to check flipability). After cooking both sides, transfer it into a plate.
- Do the same with rest of mixture, one pancake at a time
- After cooking all the pancakes, combine a serving of pancakes together in one plate and apply some cream cheese topping.
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Keto shopping list (ingredients)
- 2 large eggs, separated
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup liquid egg whites or egg substitute*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Butter or oil for cooking
- In s small bowl beat up egg whites very well with a little pinch of salt in it, You can use a hand mixer or electric mixer.
- In another large bowl mix vanilla extract, egg yolks, buttermilk and mixed egg whites.
- Use a separate bowl, add coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and protein powder. Add up the mixture and all dry ingredients
- Fold the whipped egg whites into the batter; make surenot to deflate the whites.
- After this, Get a non-stick pan on medium heat, preheated and pour some butter on it to melt, pour ¼ cup batter on the pan and move with a spoon to get a good circle shape.
- Keep on cooking its until you see bubbles on the top, cook both sides till the Keto pancake gets light brown.
- This is for one serving of fluffy buttermilk pancake.
Keto peanut pancakes
Your shopping list (ingredients)
- Condensed milk and peanut filling
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 drops liquid Sucralose
- 1.8 ounces freshly shelled peanuts
- ½ teaspoon Stevia
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 5 drops liquid Sucralose
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Roast 2 ounces of peanuts until it gets brown.
- Grind the peanuts, and salt, stevia sweetener. You can use a food processor or mortar and pastel.
- For the preparation of condensed milk, pour 2 drops liquid sucralose in ¼ cup cream and boil them, when it becomes thick like condensed milk, let it cool and set it aside.
- Mix ½ cup almond flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ baking soda and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add ¼ cup Almond milk, 5 drops Liquid sucralose, 1 Egg and ½ teaspoon coconut oil and mix very well.
- Put your non-stick pan on heat and melt 1/8 teaspoon of coconut oil when it gets hot pour some mixture and covers the pan for cooking it. After some time ( one minute) the keto pancake should be half-cooked.
- Sprinkle peanut filling and spread Keto condensed milk on half side of Keto pancake and spread butter on another side. Cover the pan again.
- When one side is brown, transfer it into plate let it cool. Do the same with every pancake, once they are cooled fold the pancakes and slice into bite-sized pieces.
Fluffy Low Carb Keto Blueberry Pancake
This is my all-time fav, by the way.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking power
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Use a blender to mix all the ingredients well ( Do not the add blueberries yet).
- Pour this mixture into a bowl and stir in the blackberries. Let this mixture thicken for 5-10 minutes. ( In case of the batter is too thick you can add some milk in it)
- Pre-heat your pan on medium-low, and make sure the pan is greased perfectly, then pour ¼ cup of the batter on the pan and cover the bottom of the pan immediately.
- After 2-3 mins when it gets slightly brown, flip and brown the other side for 1-2 mins, and then transfer it to a plate and serve it.
- Fluffy low carb keto blueberry pancakes can be frozen up for two months.
- First of all, you have to get a large mixing bowl. In this bowl, you can mix the egg yolks easily.
- You need to have another small bowl,
- You should use an electric mixer to mix all things finely.
- If you want to make your Keto pancake more fluffy and light you can use egg whites for that. When you add yolks with the dry mixture and egg white separately, It gives a boost of lightness to your fluffy Keto pancake.
- Always cook pancakes for 2-3 mints and wait for them to get light brown in color. Use additional time to cook the other side by flipping the pancake to another side.
- You can use your non-stick pan to melt butter on it.
- Don’t flip your keto pancake until it is firm enough to be flipped.
References and Curation Citations
(2018, July 22). Keto peanut pancakes. Retrieved from www.ruled.me/keto-peanut-pancakes/
Aobadia,Emma Shevtzoff, (2018, May 26). Keto with berries and whipped cream. Retrieved from www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-pancakes-berries-whipped-cream
DELISH EDITORS, (2018, March 13). Keto pancakes. Retrieved from www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a58712/keto-pancakes-recipe/
Arman, (2018 June 18).fluffy keto blueberry pancakes. Retrieved from thebigmansworld.com/2018/06/18/fluffy-low-carb-keto-blueberry-pancakes-paleo-vegan/