In my search for good keto dessert recipes, I thought I would post my favorite one after a friend asked me ” Is there a recipe for low carb cheesecake?”. Of course, my dear! My low carb lemon keto cheesecake!
Here is my highly addictive healthy no bake fluffy lemon keto cheesecake recipe you can make from scratch in less than half an hour. I love this recipe because of the low baking time required and the smooth creamy taste it develops.
I like this even more than my cheesecake brownies.
It's my absolute favorite go-to sweet treat, since it doesn't use deadly splenda and leverages ultra-healthy erythritol, it is totally nutritious for you and healthy in every way, yet extremely tasty, to the point of creating an addiction to this tasty lemon torte.
This lemon keto cheesecake includes a buttery almond crust to give it good texture, which is part of the reason I called it my sweet addiction.
If you are following a keto diet like me, you want a sweet treat to ease those urges on a high meat diet. This super sweet cheesecake has virtually no carbs, so there's no guilt in treating yourself to sweets.
Fluffy Lemon Low Carb Cheesecake For Your Keto Diet
This lemon keto cheesecake is so delicious you can actually serve it to all your family and friends and they will never guess it is a keto diet serving!
The fluffy filling is easy to mix and sets perfectly so it comes out perfect each time, which is another reason this is my favorite sweet treat. And since it is jello, you can switch up the flavor – lemon is my favorite, but feel free to be creative in your flavor choices.
Sugar Free Jello Filling
Part of the fast preparation is the sugar free jello in the filling, and because it sets fast, you have options on how you want to make this lemon keto cheesecake. For instance, you can make keto cheesecake cupcakes by setting it in cupcake trays instead of a cake layout.
Keto Cheesecake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously spray an 8-inch baking dish or spring form pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter and Erythritol until mixture is crumbly.
- Press in the bottom of baking dish and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and lemon zest until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled you can leave it out at room temperature to warm up.
You don't need to put this in a regular cheesecake pan, either. If you like, use a springform pan or muffin tray and set each one out to make mini cheesecakes individual bite sizes without having to use a knife to cut a slice.
You can change the erythritol and use monk fruit, or use almond flour to keep it gluten free. Coconut flour works just as well in both cases. The net carbs is unchanged.
Add in some sugar free lemon zest for an extra tangy taste, and a sprinkle of vanilla extract if you like it smooth and luxurious.
Low Carb Lemon Keto Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch baking dish or spring form pan with cooking spray.Mix almond flour, butter and Erythritol until mixture is crumbly. Press in the bottom of baking dish and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.Cool completely.CheesecakeUsing an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.Stir in vanilla extract.Add in heavy cream and whisk on high until mixture thickens and soft peaks form.Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and lemon zest until blended.Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.Cover and chill until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
If you like the keto lemon cheesecake, you'll also like these keto desserts
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Cake
- Cheesecake Brownies Keto Version
Slow cooker cheesecake
Be sure to like this page if you like these recipes!